1/5/12

Tugas Bahasa Inggris : Describing People

Dulu waktu kelas X SMA, gue pernah dapet tugas buat Description People, dan objek deskripsinya itu guru kita sendiri. Nah, ini ada contohnya kalo temen - temen mau belajar.....

MADAME SUSI, MY FAVORITE TEACHER

Mrs. Susilo Astuti  is my France Teacher in my school, SMA N 1 Pecangaan. I call her Madame Susi in class. She is about 45 years old. She is of average height, about 160 centimetres tall.  She is fat. Her weight is about 65 kilograms, so She always wears big clothes when she is teaching in school. I don’t know how her hairs are, because She wears a veil.  She has a round face with double chin. Her eyes are big and brown. She always wears eyeglasses when teaching me. She has a wide nose, chubby cheek, perfectly white teeth and medium lips. She also has white and smooth skin.

Madame Susi is my favorite teacher. She is a good and communicative teacher. I always understand with her lesson because She teachs well. She always gives some questions about the lesson to me and my friends, She did it because she hoped so that we can understand the lesson well. Madame Susi is also a pleasant teacher. She often makes me laugh by her jokes when she is teaching.
Madame Susi is my favorite teacher. I never miss her as a the best teacher... 

* * * * * *


Udah pada paham kan,,? Ok, itu bisa dipelajari buat ngerjain tugas...
Bye.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

yo yang sudah baca jangan kabur...
nih kolom komentarnya diisi dulu...
makasih :)