3/19/13

My Super Fantastic Cat

My Super Fantastic Cat
I have a pet. My pet is cat. It’s male. I gave him a name “Felix” when he was born. Yeah, Felix. Please, don’t think that i copy the name from the Cartoon Movie titled ‘Felix’. It’s not true. Actually, i gave a name like that because i was inspired by Scientific Name of cat in Biologi lesson when i was in Junior High School. I remembered that the genus name of cat is Felix. So, at last, i gave him a name “Felix”. I think that it is very mathcing, isn’t it? The name of pet that taken by its genus. Wow, it looks fantastic.

My cat is super fantastic. Why do i say like that? Do yo know?
Besides of the name, there are so many fantastic things of my cat. Firstly, he has soft fur, as soft as silk. I assure if the fur is made a carpet, and you sleep on it, i think you will be ‘The Sleeping Beauty’ like in the folk tale. The softness of it will make you pleasant or comfortable. And, the fur is grey colored with black and white stripe. I think, now you imagine the fur of zebra. Yeah, it’s almost the same. Like cat in general, my cat has four strong legs. Then, he  has two very sensitive ears. He can hear you scream, laugh, into whisper in radius about 1 kilometer. That’s why he is a mouse ferocious hunter. He also has very sensitive nose. It is very sensitive to food, although it’s as small as bacteria, or it is hidden. Oh, one more, besides the ears and nose that very spectacular, my cat also has two eyes that’s no less if compared by both of them. The eyes are very sharp. You say that it’s as sharp as gillete.
Out of so many amazing parts of my cat, there are two parts that i love. They are his voice and his tail. His voice “meow” is very melodious. It can calm a person's heart if heard it. I’m sure that Adam Young ‘ Owl City’ will be jealous if he heard it. And then, the tail, it’s very magnificient. If my cat runs, his tail will swing from right to left, from up to down, or vice versa. If you see it, i think you will be hypnotized. Please, assure to me. or you wanna prove it?
That’s my cat. It’s very super fantastic, isn’t it?

.....
KET: Itu adalah tugas ujian praktek writing Bahasa Inggrisku. Aku diminta memilih teks descriptive atau recount. Akupun memilih descriptive text. Dan, voila...akhirnya kucing kesayanganku aku jadikan jadi obyek deskripsinya.. hehe
Semoga bermanfaat...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

yo yang sudah baca jangan kabur...
nih kolom komentarnya diisi dulu...
makasih :)